jianglin
Language
imgboxbg

CULYURE

All categories

Environmental by-products

Description:
Description:
Information

Jiang Phosphor always adheres to the "environmental protection first" development strategy, and attaches great importance to and deals with the relationship between the fine chemical engineering of phosphorus, the rational use of resources, and the harmonious development of environmental scientific governance. As of July 2019, all the tail gas produced by the yellow phosphorus plant has been rectified and used, of which 90% of the yellow phosphorus tail gas is used for burning metallurgical lime, with a daily output of 500 tons, and the remaining 10% is used for raw material drying and mud Phosphorous firing, sintering of raw material ore powder, equipment jacket water heating, etc.

Scan the QR code to read on your phone

Yunnan Jiangphos Group Co., Ltd.

The company has total assets of nearly 1 billion yuan and more than 1,000 employees. It can produce nearly 20 kinds of phosphorus series chemical products. The main products of yellow phosphorus, red phosphorus, phosphoric acid, and phosphorus pentoxide are exported to more than 20 countries and regions, and are well received by users. Favor.

jianglin
Yunnan Network Supervisor

Contact

add

No. 10 Xingjiang Road, Jiangchuan District, Yuxi City, Yunnan Province, China

wechat

Follow us

COPYRIGHT© 2019  Yunnan Jiangphos Group Co., Ltd.  DianICP05003570No

Powered by www.300.cn